Warning:The following section may contain NPC spoilers. Read at your own risk!
Chrysa is the Oracle of Autumn, who spends her time in the Fallen Temple, listening to the words of the Gods and helping to decipher their obscure and mysterious prophecies. When she gets a chance to speak for herself, she's a deadpan, slightly snarky human, whose eminent practicality and stoic demeanor are tempered by her bubbly, chipper Kith, Pythia.
- THE THREADS OF MANY REMNANTS WEAVE TOGETHER IN GOODWILL, AND YET THEY TANGLE INTO SNARLS--
- A KITH AND AN ALLY; TWO STRANDS OF WOVEN CORD. LET THEM NOT BE ENSNARED--
- ALL ARE FATED TO FALL, YET WITH ALLIES YE MAY LIVE ON, ONE MOMENT MORE--
- AS YE QUEST, YE SHALL UNCOVER THOSE WHO ARE VEILED FROM SIGHT.
- RISE AGAINST THE FALLEN, AND YE SHALL PIERCE THE MISTS!
- A prophecy for you? Sure. I foresee that you'll keep asking me questions.
- Please tell me that you're not planning to go into battle while utterly defenseless.
- Don't complain to me if you don't like a prophecy. Take it up with the Gods.
- The words of the gods were vague and imprecise? Really. You don't say.
- About time that you arrived.
- Get along with people? Of course I get along with people.
- Pythia, this is a matter of life and death. Stop offering them snacks.
- I'm very busy. But you're welcome to stay and help.
- I don't see why you'd interpret it that way. But suit yourself.
- Haven't died yet, (username)? Good.
- No, I never get called into battle. Unless things are falling apart and they need a major distraction. Which is frequently.
- I saw that theory from your school forums about having met one of the lost Gods. I have some doubts. Many, in fact.
- Zephyr and I had a spirited debate about the Gods the other night over a hearty meal. You should join us sometime, (username).
- I'm glad I trained to be the Autumn Oracle. As inconvenient as it is.
- Pythia, you can't write "probably the Unmaker" every time a prophecy refers to "her." They're not all about the Unmaker. It doesn't work that way.
|Golden Colosseum NPCs|