Warning:The following section may contain NPC spoilers. Read at your own risk!
Though the Mystic of Winter may seem extremely young, he insists that he has an old, world-weary soul. With his former mentor casting a big shadow, Kosmas has a lot to prove. Luckily, his sharp mind and promising battlefield skills make him a valuable guardian for the Temple of Memory, and his experienced Kith Sophos helps him out.
- Kosmas comes by to visit Chrysa all the time to "study prophecies," but I think she's mostly teaching him how to scowl. Go do more Quests, part the mists, and tell me if you agree!
- Quintina needs to stop worrying about me in the Arenas. She's not THAT much older than me - and anyway, I've already picked out my replacement in case I'm slain in battle, so it's fine.
- All of these new myths are internally inconsistent...
- The people from your Remnant need to stop treating me like an infant. I'm already double digits.
- Stop coddling me.
- I'm going to do everything right - you'll see!
- The last Mystic of Winter was so good in battle, she was practically ancient when she died. I mean, she and her husband were in their late thirties.
- Quintina is already practically as good as Timaios was, and someday, I'm going to be just as good as Menodora.
- Does Quintina seem... sad today?
- The origin story from that Remnant is WHAT? Nuh-uh! That contradicts everything!
- I train with Valeria every single day. She says I'm already showing great promise as a soldier on the battlefield.
- Are you going to tell me more of the myths from your Remnant?
- I did a great job helping out a squadron on the battlefield today, (Username)! Were you there, too? Did you see?
- Even if the myths don't always match up, I'm glad we have a way to remember.
- Quintina and I used to make vases together with Menodora and Timaios all the time, back when they were alive.
- Menodora was an amazing mentor. Everyone says that she and her husband were a sight to behold on the battlefield.
- Timaios and Menodora aren't gone, not really. Quintina and I visit their constellation to honor our fallen family every night.
- It's going to take a long time to untangle all the secrets of the past, but I know I'm going to get to the bottom of it all someday.
- My Kith Sophos gives unparalleled advice.
- Maybe after I'm done with my duties as Mystic, we could study some of those games that you were telling me about, (Username)… That's a form of training too, right?
- I'm trying to create a constellation of your Goddess of Wisdom… It's harder to capture the right starlight without having felt her blessing for myself.
|Golden Colosseum NPCs|