Miranda runs the Enchanted Reading store, having previously run the Campus Supplies store in Hope (formally known as the Library). She has a brave personality, enjoying adventurous or exciting items. Her best friend is Andre and they often hang out in silence together.
At first Miranda attempted to start up Hope University's Library, but after finding that students were not treating the books very well, she converted the library into the Campus Supplies store where she sold books and school supplies to the students. However, after meeting Skyler from the Enchanted Forest, Miranda was inspired to finally go on an adventure of her own, and moved to the Enchanted forest where she now runs Enchanted Reading, leaving Skyler to take over the Campus Supplies store in her stead.
During the April 2017 event, Miranda decided to move to the Enchanted Forest in search of adventure. To do this she had to obtain a kith, so players were asked to give suggestions to Miranda. She eventually decided on a blue Pluff which she named Enheduanna.
- Please don’t bring any food or drink in here. I don’t want any messes.
- Hello, (username). Welcome to the University Store.
- Please be courteous and considerate of your fellow students, whether they are here to buy or browse.
- Always source the original creator when referencing their work.
- If you’re looking for something that’s out of stock, you can check again later or consider buying secondhand from another student.
- Did you know this used to be a free library? It had to change to a store because students kept returning books with pages ripped out. What a shame...
- O-oh! I’m sorry, I didn’t notice you come in. Can I help you with anything?
- Hello again, (username). How can I help you?
- Every story has something to offer to someone.
- There’s nothing better than discovering a new book to love.
- I've read so many amazing books that it's hard to choose any one favorite!
- Sometimes the specificity of sub-genres catches me by surprise… I try to keep an open mind and try any new book that comes to the store, but even I can’t read everything! It’s okay to be discerning about your tastes.
- Tragic endings and cliffhangers can be breathtaking and wondrous, but I’ve always preferred a happy ending. Sometimes, if I really love a story but not its ending, I make up my own.
- Someday I’d like to be an author, too. Maybe I could be someone’s inspiration, like my favorite authors have been to me.
- I can’t wait for the next shipment of new books to arrive. It’s so much fun to try out new authors. Even a bad book can be entertaining, sometimes.
- I wonder... how our stories will turn out. I hope we have a happy ending.
- You look like you could use a good book, (username). And if you’ve run out of books, there’s always unpublished works to peruse. Some students post their stories in the Forum for anyone to read! Isn’t that wonderful?
- How are your studies going, (username)? Do you need any help with research? I can refer you to whatever subject you need.
- Um, (username)… do you like spicy food? Would you like to… have some… with me… sometime?
- Well… I’d love to be an author, but I don’t feel ready yet. What could I possibly write about that hasn’t been written before?