- Hmph. What are you? You are something from the land, but here you are in the Depths. Are you some kind of amphibian? A frog of unusual size and color, perhaps?
- Hrm? The Everstorm's over? How's that possible? Tell me everything you know.
- Hrm. Hello. You're not from the Grotto... Are you perhaps from the Surface? How did you come all this way?
- My name is Ogenus. You may look around, if you are careful.
- You've come a long way to the Reef, and even further down into the Depths, little wanderer. Why?
- See that you don't step on any of my Kith. They don't like it.
- Try not to knock things over here where I'm working, please. Over there, eh. Be my guest.
- Don't mind the merfolk babies down here. It's warm, so they nest here among the debris. ...Also please don't bump any of them. I just got them to sleep.
- I've just finished studying some new oddities. If you're interested, I would be willing to part with them.
- Hm. Tell me, small wanderer. What do you know of the surface?
- Say, do you have time for a story? Good! Go entertain the babies for me while I check on something.
- Might I interest you in something amazing, from a far-off land? If not, perhaps you would prefer something mediocre, from upstream?
- You know, the other day Shay called me an oddity among oddities. I think it was a compliment! ...I think.
- There are some things I haven't been able to categorize... When you have some time, do you think you could take a look?
- Every time I show Tethys anything I've found, she says I'm holding it upside down. Well, hmph. How would she know the correct way to hold an antiquated dinglehopper anyway?
- The others think I'm odd. Don't worry, it doesn't offend me. After all, I AM odd. But I like it that way.
- Someday, I hope I get to see the surface. Will you be there for me still?
- Little wanderer? (username)? Are you doing all right?
- I have a theory. About people falling into distinct categories. Archetypes, even. So much so that you can meet a whole new group of people, and you will find some who are remarkably similar to people you already know. Or maybe that's just another crackpot idea. There are enough cracked pots here, after all: it's possible!
- Come, I'll show you some of my most secret gadgets and gizmos. But you mustn't tell. Hhheh.