- How positively odd. I didn't think there were any other humans, but I guess I was wrong... Are you related to the ones living in the Grotto?
- Oh. Ehm. Hello. I'm Shay. Please - don't bother my Kith Allies. I've finally put them all in the proper sequence.
- Maybe now that the Everstorm is gone, Tethys will talk about something other than that human she keeps yammering about… Hmp. I can dream.
- Did you need something? I'm nearly finished with this. Then I could chat, I suppose.
- I'm told your people are the ones who ended the Everstorm on the surface? Well, thank you. I'm sure the humans are relieved.
- I don't know how anyone gets anything done without a list, honestly. How else can you be sure you've done everything in the right order?
- Have a custom order for me? Ogenus has been keeping me busy with those theoretical models again, but I can probably squeeze you in somewhere.
- Have you seen Dione lately? I don't know how she has the nerve for all that nonsense with that wood-legged human. Tch.
- Not now, Periskopein. We have a guest, can't you see?
- Ah, (username). A pleasure. I think my Kith missed you - Keraion and Erevnitis keep making FACES at me.
- Oh, would you grab that for me - ah, yes, exactly that. Thank you!
- Can I get you anything? I wouldn't want to be a poor host when you're in my home, after all...
- Next time you're headed for the surface, mind if I come along?
- Oh! Hello (username). One of my least annoying friends. It's good to see you.
- Blast. So much to do, so little time for it. You've been a great help, though, (username), thank you.
- It's so much calmer here, now that the Everstorm is gone. The difference really is incredible. And we have you and the other students to thank for it. Thank you.
- Anything I can do for you, (username)? You're always welcome here, of course.
- I didn't understand Tethys' fascination with the humans... Until I met you.
- (username), just the human I wanted to see. Oh, no, not for something in particular. I just meant I wanted to see you.
- Any friend of my Kith is a friend of mine, I suppose, and well. They ADORE you, so...