Skyler is an Avoreal and a resident of the Enchanted Forest. Prior to the March Event, Skyler lived in the Enchanted Forest. After building herself a prosthetic arm, she decided to move to Hope University. Now living back in the Enchanted Forest, she runs Enchanted Reading.
Skyler is a soft spoken Avoreal with an affinity for books. Her left wing cuts off at the forearm, disabling her so that she is unable to fly like most Avoreal. Instead of offering her accommodations for her disability, other Avoreals tried to give Skyler spells to make her look like other Avoreals. Skyler, however, did not want to change herself, nor did she see a reason for her to be able to fly, so after the Enchanted Forest had allied with Hope University she built herself a prosthetic arm and had Dizzy bring her to Hope. Instantly befriending Miranda, Skyler took residence at the Campus Store. When Miranda decided to move to the Enchanted Forest, Skyler stayed at Hope and took her place running the book store as the first to undergo the Hope Exchange Program.
During the March Event, Skyler asked for Hope students to help her with an unknown project. During this time she sold books from her home in the Enchanted Forest so as to gain funds for this project. During this time an Event-exclusive item called Skyler's Schematic was available via quest and purchase. All purchases of the schematic raised Skyler's devotion.
At the end of the event, Skyler revealed she had been making a prosthetic arm so that she could travel to Hope University and see the books there. With the help of Dizzy, she fulfilled this dream.
- ..this place really is the best. Sure, the Enchanted Forest is my home, but it doesn’t have a bookstore like Hope does!
- …(hello.) I mean.. welcome to the Campus Supplies store.
- Miranda used to run this store, but now she’s exploring the Tattered Weave to discover new books.
- S-sorry, I don’t know how to give directions, I’m still kind of new here…
- …so.. what do you study in school?
- Can you tell me about your Title? Please? I want to write down all the Achievements and what they mean…
- I heard that this store used to be a library, but the Kith kept destroying the books, so now everything is for sale instead…
- …have you read this one before? I like it… (but I like all books)
- Ever since Hope found the Enchanted Forest, I’ve been seeing a lot of students use transformation spells to become one of the three Enchanted races - Avoreals (that’s me), Dryads, and Elves.
- Want me to lend you a hand? Because I made extra! Get it? Hee!
- I can reach the high shelves if you need help..
- …oh! Sorry, I was rereading this book. How can I help you?
- …it’s so nice that everyone shares their knowledge here, all for the sake of learning, and changing for the better…
- How many books do you think I can stack in my arms before they fall over?
- ..that song Robin was singing is stuck in my head now. It makes me want to dance along!
- (Username), do you think I should start my own book collection? Wouldn’t that be amazing?
- My new arm is perfect for sliding along bookshelves! Heehee!
- Sometimes I miss the Enchanted Forest, but I have you here, (Username), plus all these interesting new books!
- …((Username), what are you thinking about?)
Sayings: Enchanted Forest