The Scribe first appeared in October Event: Storming the Castle.
She runs the shop Center Stage.
- Don't tell any of the others but.. some of the Narrator’s old stories were pretty good. I wonder what happened? I guess we all gets writer's block sometimes...
- Crap, I think I wrote myself into a corner. Well, guess I better get busy writing a plot hole to escape through, huh?
- You shouldn’t worry about things being perfect. Doing is the most important part. Once you get started it's better to build up momentum and keep on going. You can always rewrite later.
- Not every story has to have a happy ending, but I'm pretty tired of sad ones right now.
- What kind of stories do you like to read, (username)? You know, just asking...
- Some people have been trying to get me to use a computer to write with, but honestly it's so much easier to just use pen and paper. It keeps me from trying to go back and make any changes until I'm done.
- Oh no, I dripped ink on my manuscript again. Damn it...
- Hey, would it be okay if I based a character in one of my stories on you, (username)?
- When I finish this next story, I'm going to dedicate it to my favorite person.
- Don't ever let anyone make you afraid to create something you care about (username). What you make is irreplaceable and something only you can do. Don't deny the world the chance to see what you can make. I believe in you.
- Uh, just double checking... you spell your name like (username), right?
- I HAVEN'T SLEPT IN DAYS BUT I FINISHED ANOTHER STORY! HA HA, TAKE THAT WRITER'S BLOCK!
- So tell me, uh, what is your opinion on friend-fiction? Is it too weird? Creepy? Obsessive?