Warning:The following section may contain NPC spoilers. Read at your own risk!
Zephyr, the Mystic of Spring who oversees the Temple of Growth, is a lighthearted, loving friend to all who has Allied with dozens of Kith from every known Remnant. Don't be fooled by that cheery chatter, though - Zephyr is a keen observer of human nature, which comes in handy when overseeing interpersonal troubles in the community.
- It's good to make sure that you're taking time with the ones you love.
- Hugs for Cas and Scaly and Bau and Ele and Cini and Amou and... Don't worry, I'm not going to forget anyone!
- Kith don't just have to be battle partners - they can be a big cozy family, too!
- (Username), feel free to stop by the Temple of Growth any time you want a scrumptious snack!
- Aww, (Username), your Kith is so cute!
- Why do my Kith always ban me from gardening? Look at this! Could a bad gardener do THIS?
- I've been blessed with more morsels than I can eat at the moment - come grab some, (Username)!
- I've got to burn off all this excess brimming magical energy - Would you and your Kith like to train with us, (Username)?
- The Spring Mystic has to provide both defense and offense - the soldiers in my battalion rely on me for healing, but they need me and my magic at the front lines, too.
- Sometimes, the call to battle can be about your personal battles, not just physical ones... though I sure do relish a hearty brawl in the Arenas!
- The Spring Mystic helps to support the community, so we're always supported by others, too. I'm blessed by everyone's ample generosity!
- The individual words of the Gods don't matter as much as the lessons they teach us. There's more to the myths than the tenets they embody, you know? There's a lot we can learn from the values behind the stories.
- I have faith that Valeria and Chrysa will figure out how to get along! Someday. Eventually? I'll keep praying for them.
- Romantic love, platonic love, familial love, love of community, love of self... all love is worth celebrating.
- Let me know if I'm overstepping, but if you'd ever like to talk, I'm here for you.
|Golden Colosseum NPCs|